Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion (medium, diced)
- 2 red bell pepper (large, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3-1/2 Cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup wild rice (dry)
- 4 Cups beef broth
- Place all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir the mixture, making sure to loosen the meat. Cover and cook for four hours on high or six hours on low setting.
- Divide between bowls and enjoy.
Latest posts by Adrianne Delgado, RD, LDN (see all)
- Slow Cooker Deconstructed Stuffed Pepper Soup - December 29, 2022
- Food is not a resolution; it’s fuel for your resolutions - December 29, 2021
- What a Registered Dietitian Eats in a Day – Adrianne Edition - November 30, 2021