A favorite game day dip goes a bit “lighter”! It may be lighter on calories, but it’s BIG on flavor!
Makes about 5 cups
- 4 oz. (half a block) reduced-fat (or fat-free) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled light blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ranch seasoning (optional)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
To Make in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together until well-mixed. Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and the edges begin to slightly brown. Remove and serve immediately.
To Make on the Stove:
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium saucepan until combined over medium-low heat. Continue heating for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is simmering. Remove and serve immediately.
To Make in the Slow Cooker:
- Stir all ingredients together in a slow cooker until combined. Heat on low for 4 hours or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Serve with an assortment of veggies, whole grain crackers, or pita chips.
Latest posts by Bodymetrix Nutrition (see all)
- Spaghetti Squash Steak Bowls - February 28, 2023
- Farro and Roasted Vegetable Salad - February 28, 2023
- Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake - January 31, 2023