Yield: 12 cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled old fashioned oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl warm coconut oil and honey.
- In a large bowl combine oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir until fully combined.
- Drop about 1/4 cup sized scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet before putting in an airtight storage container.