Meal Planning that’s quick, easy, nutritious, and delicious? Where do I sign up?
I never know what to make for dinner? Can you just tell me what to eat every day?
We sure can! Whether you are an elite athlete, working mom, a new diabetic, or simply sick and tired of your usual go-to meal ideas, our meal planning service streamlines the process of matching foods you enjoy with your health goals or medical diagnosis. At the end of your session, you will leave with both an easy-to-follow plan and a ton of great-tasting recipes so you can feel confident and successful with your meals.
Are the recipes hard to follow? I don't have a lot of time to prepare meals throughout the week.
We understand there is a no one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition. We’ll take into consideration your food preferences, time to prepare meals, cooking skill level, and nutrition prescription and make a meal plan with you for you and your family. That’s right...you will be an active member in the process to make sure it works for you! And the best part is all recipes are healthy, tasty, and completely easy to customize so success is guaranteed!
Even more reasons to meal plan:
- Saves you time - so much of meal planning time spent is spent on figuring out what to make and creating the grocery list. Our customized meal planning service will streamline this process making meal planning efficient and fun.
- Saves you money - your custom created grocery list tells you exactly what ingredients you will need to cook your meals for the week. No more buying unnecessary ingredients or ordering take-out last minute.
- Saves you from stress - 5pm can be a stressful part of the day when everyone is tired and hungry and you don’t have the slightest idea what to cook. A meal plan is the perfect solution to make you feel confident and in control.
- Less food waste - Around 40% of food is wasted in America and the average family throws away $2,200 worth of food every single year. There’s nothing worse than opening your fridge and realizing that your yogurt is moldy or that your salad greens are slimy because they have been in the drawer too long. Meal planning ensures you only purchase what you will eat.
- Healthier meals - Dining out brings extra sodium, sugars and fats. When you cook at home, you are in control of the ingredients and preparation methods.
- Flexibility and variety - Creating a meal plan with variety is the first step to avoid getting bored with your meals. Failing to meal plan actually increases your likelihood to eat the same meals! If you are familiar with making quesadillas or pasta, chances are, you’re going to make them over and over again to save time from thinking of what to make. This is the fastest way to get into a dinner rut.
At Bodymetrix, we are committed to your success! Click below to schedule a meal planning appointment today either in-office or virtually. We look forward to working with you and helping you accomplish your goals!