For a sweet treat, try these healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal cookies.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup natural nut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash banana and mix all of the ingredients
- Drop by tablespoon onto nonstick cookie sheet
- Flatten a bit to shape cookie and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Latest posts by Wendy Woolley, RD, LDN (see all)
- What a Registered Dietitian Eats in a Day – Wendy Edition - November 19, 2021
- Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies - August 17, 2020