- 1 sweet potato (large, peeled, diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, diced)
- 2 Tbsp butter (melted)
- Sea salt & black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup farro (uncooked, rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup water (warm)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped, plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 Tbsps pecans (toasted, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the sweet potato, bell pepper, melted butter, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the farro according to the package directions.
- Add the tahini to a small bowl and whisk in the water until smooth. Add the cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixed greens, roasted vegetables, farro, and pecans in a bowl. Drizzle with the tahini dressing. Top with more cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving equals approximately two cups.