This salad would be perfect to serve with anything you throw on the grill or can be eaten on its own.
- 2 cans (14 oz.) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 long English cucumber cut into bite size pieces
- Pint of cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 medium ripe avocados diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup parsley, dill, or cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large lime or lemon
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and parsley.
- In small bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently mix
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a day